Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Park Shin Hye/ Min Hyo Rin for Nylon March Issue


I guess Park Shin Hye is keeping the tomboy image for a long time but she's not throwing away her feminine side either just as we saw on her Elle Magazine March Issue spread. She looks cute in the first photo, she's like a 12 years old playing a dress-up game in her sister's closet

While Min Hyo Rin showed a mature side of her. Well even though she's an 86er I still see her as a girl who just finished her high school this year. Her Triple image is still visible for me. I wonder if she has any new project this year, I felt like Poong Ho her boyfriend in Triple garnered more attention than her. But it's alright Song Joong Ki is more on the pleasing the public and Min Hyo Rin focuses more on her acting career.

Here are the magazine scans shared by Shinhye International. Thanks so much for sharing! ^_^ I didn't include the two scanned photos because Nylon already released the official photo.

No comments: